Job title: Volunteer & Helpline Coordinator
Closing Date: 30th March, 5pm
Organisation: Suffolk Rape Crisis
Suffolk Rape Crisis are currently recruiting a Volunteer and Helpline Coordinator to be responsible for the recruitment and co-ordination of volunteers for SRC and promoting the SRC helpline regionally to the public and other agencies. She will develop and deliver SRC’s volunteer strategy to ensure that we have a robust and dynamic volunteer team that are able to meet the needs of SRC and our service users. The Volunteer Coordinator will work with other SRC staff and the SRC trustee group to develop and sustain the project.
About Suffolk Rape Crisis
Suffolk Rape Crisis (SRC) is a feminist organisation, which aims to:
- Support survivors of rape or sexual abuse aged 14+. We work to empower survivors and help them to maintain control of their lives
- Raise awareness about rape, sexual abuse and sexual violence
- Provide information, guidance, training, and expertise within the community.
- Contribute to policy initiatives and strategies aimed at improving the service provision for survivors.
- Actively challenge the values, beliefs and behaviours which contribute to sexual and gender-based violence .
- Work in partnership with local service providers and communities to promote the values of SRC
Type: Part time (21 hours per week (including 2 evenings))
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 (pro rata)
How to apply: visit our website: http://www.srchelp.org.uk/home/volunteering