Job title: Team Leader – Domestic Violence Service (FTC June 2018)
Salary: From £28,200
Closing Date: 22 March 2018
Organisation: Housing for Women
Housing for Women provide housing and support to women in London, including those fleeing domestic violence, women who have been trafficked and mothers leaving prison.
The role of Team Leader includes the below responsibilities:
- Support the Manager in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of HfW’s refuge services, in line with funder requirements.
- Provide direct line management to the support staff at refuges
- Deliver person centred support services to women in our Supported Housing Projects
- Deputise for the Manager as required
- Manage, lead and motivate the team to deliver high quality support service including:
- Day to day line management of staff
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are monitored, reviewed and implemented
Evidenced experience required for the role include:
- Supervising / managing employees or volunteers who deliver support to vulnerable people, preferably including children
- Under taking individual assessments including risk assessments and developing and delivering person centred action plans
- Partnership working and negotiating and setting up service level agreements
- Using Microsoft office
- Experience of lone working
- All aspects of managing staff including; recruitment, induction supervision and appraisal as well as tackling poor performance.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and local and national policy in respects of criminal justice service and trafficking
Closing date: 22 March 2018
Type: FTC June 2018
Salary: Starting from £28,200
How to apply:
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the role where you will be asked to upload your CV and cover letter please visit the Housing for Women’s career.