Job Title: Administrator
Organisation: Women's Budget Group
Salary: £23-25,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Hours: 22.5 hours per week. Initial 2-year contract subject to 3-month probationary period
Closing date: 2nd October 2017,
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 12th October 2017
Main duties include:
- Office administration
- Providing administrative and communications support to Co-Directors, Chair, Treasurer, and Management Committee
- Assisting the Co-Directors with company and financial administration
- Providing administrative support for funding proposals
- Assisting with the organisation of WBG events including the AGM, Budget viewings, training courses and external meetings
- Maintaining and updating membership, media and parliamentary distribution lists.
- Production and distribution of WBG newsletter.
- Monitoring and updating WBG social media.
- Assisting with production and dissemination of Budget responses, briefing papers and reports.
To apply head to https://wbg.org.uk/about-us/recruitment/ for more information.