Fundraising and Development Support Officer
Part time (14 hours a week)
Salary: £29,075 per year (pro rata)
LAWRS are excited to open this call for a brand new post at their organisation! They are seeking a highly-motivated woman with fundraising experience to join the team as Fundraising and Development Support Officer.
The Fundraising and Development Support Officer will work closely with the senior management team to further develop and implement LAWRS’ fundraising strategy, ensuring the sustainability of the organisation and its ability to continue successfully reaching its aims.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills, enthusiasm to drum up support for the Latin American Women’s Rights Service and a proactive and creative approach to fundraising. You will be committed to self-development and to tackling inequality and violence against women and girls.
The main duties of this post include:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive fundraising strategy working closely with the senior management team, trustees, consultants, and other members of the organisation.
- Identifying new potential funding opportunities and contributing to increase individual and corporate contributions to LAWRS, by building relationships and continue diversifying LAWRS funding sources.
- Writing detailed applications and reports to trusts, foundations, corporate funders, and other donors.
- Maintaining up to date funding records and files, ensuring an appropriate management of LAWRS grants.
- Networking and forging positive relationships with LAWRS’ supporters, raising awareness of LAWRS’ work, aims and strategic goals, by attending meetings and events (normally within London).
You will have an excellent command of English, and ideally Spanish and/or Portuguese.
This post is open to women only in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
How to apply: If you are interested in this position, please download the application and Equal Opportunities forms and send your completed forms to Priscila Brandao, Administrator and Finance Officer, either by post (Tindlemanor, 52-54 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT) or via email (email@example.com), quoting reference: FDO-0718.
Contract: Fixed term, 1 year.
Deadline: Wednesday 22th August.
Interviews to be held within the following 2 weeks after the deadline