Who is it for?
Organisations working with those affected by VAWG who want to find out more about finances in joint projects and consortia.
What’s it about?
The course is geared toward applying practical knowledge necessary in relating recognised financial concepts for financial decision making in consortium.
The course is developed to make better use of different financial formulas, such as, cost allocation, activity-based costing systems, joint costs and break even analysis.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Use and apply activity-based costing to services or products
• Allocate joint costs of multi-purpose activities
• Identify the steps involved in the design and implementation of activity-based costing systems,
• Practice break-even analysis
• Prepare a break even budget for consortium bids
• Monitoring of consortium budget against expenditure
What will I take away?
Improved understanding of allocating joint costs with multi-purpose activities being comfortable developing and monitoring financial progress against a consortium budget.
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full
Please read our Training Policies about cancellations, late arrivals, etc. here.
Please note that we can only allow one participant per organisation. If there are two or more staff members wishing to participate on this training you will be placed on a waiting list and allocated a place if space is available.