This event is to relaunch London Councils Funding of Priority 2: Tackling Domestic and Sexual Violence for 2017-2021. The projects Ascent, DeafHope and LGBT Domestic Abuse Partnership have all recieved funding for the next four years under Priority 2.
This event will celebrate our successes and demonstrate the ongoing need for Pan-London specialist services tackling domestic and sexual violence.
- Keynote speaker - Cllr Lib Peck
- Presentations from the projects funded under Priority 2
- Forum Theatre - a session where professional actors will present a scenario before the audience is tasked with solving the particular issues faced by one of the actors from the scenario
There will be a market stall area where you will be able to attain more information about each project, network, share knowledge and learning, and discuss potential partnerships and collaborations.
Chair: Yasmin Rehman.
- Commissioners of domestic and sexual violence services
- Borough officers and domestic and sexual violence Coordinators
- Statutory sector services
- Voluntary and community sector organisations working on D&SV
- Priority 1 and 2 organisations
- Organisations working in related areas such as homelessness and housing, no recourse to public funds, health, refugee and asylum seekers, etc
The event will:
- Increase participants’ understanding of the range of services delivered across London
- Raise awareness about referral pathways in London
- Demonstrate the value of collaborative working and the successes it brings
- Support and enhance cross sector working
- Share knowledge and expertise across sectors
- Share the latest policy and/or legislative development