Who is it for?
Organisations and activists wanting to influence policy makers or more widely to further the demands of a campaign or create change
What’s it about?
This half day session will increase knowledge on and skills to effectively undertake policy advocacy or activities which influence legal or social reform
What you will take away
- Learn how to organise and plan a campaign or influencing activity
- More knowledge on how to establish an evidence base for your demands or reforms
- Ways of engaging with policy makers at local, regional and national levels
- Greater awareness on how to handle (social) media and publicity
- Tips on how to build and maintain momentum for change
This course is FUNDED for women’s organisations or projects based in London working with those affected by sexual and domestic violence
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full
Please read our Training Policies about cancellations, late arrivals, etc. here.
London, LON N7 9DP
|Free training - London VAWG organisations||£ 0.00|
|My organisation is a full WRC member and I am using its allocated free training for the year||£ 0.00|
|My organisation is a member of WRC.||£ 25.00|
|My organisation is not a member of WRC.||£ 50.00|
About the Event