Supporting Services, Supporting Survivors
Launch of the Ascent Second Tier Strand Report: Assessment of Needs
We are celebrating the launch of the Assessment of Needs report for the Ascent Second Tier Support Strand, funded under London Councils 2017-2021 grants programme for services tackling domestic and sexual violence.
There will be a market stall area where you will be able to attain more information about each organisation involved in their project, network, share knowledge and learning, and discuss potential partnerships and collaborations.
We are inviting
· Commissioners of domestic and sexual violence services
· Borough grants officers and domestic and sexual violence Coordinators
· Statutory sector services
· Voluntary and community sector organisations working on VAWG
· Organisations working in related areas such as homelessness and housing, no recourse to public funds, health, refugee and asylum seekers, etc.
The event will
· Increase participants’ understanding of the range of support services delivered across London
· Increase participants’ knowledge of and the need for specialist support services
· Raise awareness about key issues facing the VAWG sector in London
· Demonstrate the value of collaborative working and the successes it brings
· Encourage recommendations and ways forward for the Ascent second tier strand
· Share knowledge and expertise
This event is FUNDED for organisations or projects based in London working on violence against women and girls.
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full
Please read our Training Policies about cancellations, late arrivals, etc. here.
11 Mandeville Place
London, W1U 3AJ
|Free training - London VAWG organisations||£ 0.00|
|My organisation is a full WRC member and I am using its allocated free training for the year||£ 0.00|
|My organisation is a member of WRC.||£ 25.00|
|My organisation is not a member of WRC.||£ 50.00|