Job Title: Research and Policy Officer
Organisation: Women's Budget Group
Salary: £25-28,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Hours: 22.5 hours per week. Initial 2-year contract subject to 3 month probationary period
Closing date: 2 October 2017,
Interviews to be held on: Friday 20th October 2017
Main duties include
- Work with the Co-Directors and Policy Advisory Group members to produce the WBG response to UK government Budget and Financial Statements, including collating analysis, drafting content, formatting, editing and dissemination
- Work with the Co-Directors and Policy Advisory Group to produce briefings, reports and responses to government consultations
- Work with the Co-Directors to develop and undertake research and policy projects to support delivery of WBG’s strategic plan.
- Produce high quality research reports, briefings and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Work with the Co-Directors and Administrative officer to organise meetings, workshops and events
- Represent WBG at meetings as required by the Co-Directors
To apply head to https://wbg.org.uk/about-us/recruitment/ for more information.