This is a unique opportunity to learn about what commissioners are looking for and how to improve your ability to secure funding through competitive tendering from a trainer who has experience of both sides of the commissioning process. Fiona Dwyer is the Strategic Lead for Violence Against Women and Girls at Haringey Council and has previously worked in the UK and abroad on human rights, gender-based violence and international development. In this short, introductory course, Fiona will provide you with the skills and knowledge to meet commissioners' requirements when submitting bids.
What will I take away?
- An understanding of the competitive tendering process
- An understanding of commissioners’ perspective and focus
- Tips for writing a strong and clear proposal
- Increased knowledge of commissioning and procurement
- Increased knowledge of how your organisation can potentially become more financially sound and efficient
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full
Please read our Training Policies about cancellations, late arrivals, etc. here.
Please note that we can only allow one participant per organisation. If there are two or more staff members wishing to participate on this training you will be placed on a waiting list and allocated a place if space is available.