Job title: Female Counselling Coordinator
Closing Date: Monday, 1st October 2018 , 9 am
Organisation: Woman’s Trust
Woman’s Trust is a registered charity based in Edgware Road/Paddington providing counselling to women affected by domestic abuse.
This post is women only, the Equality Act 2010 pursuant to Schedule 9, Part 1 applies.
Woman’s Trust seeks a trained therapist to assist the Deputy Therapeutic Services Manager to manage Woman’s Trust counselling service with specific responsibility for the provision of crisis mental health services for women affected by domestic abuse.
On a day-to-day basis, responsibilities include general co-ordination of Woman’s Trust services including oversight of administrative processes, coordination of volunteer counsellors, and providing initial support and counselling assessments to women contacting the service.
- A diploma in Person-Centred/Humanistic Counselling or equivalent
- BACP/UKCP accreditation is desirable
- A minimum of 450 client hours
- Two years’ experience of working with issues of domestic abuse, including working directly with women clients
- Experience of working with women from black and other minority ethnic communities
- Experience of supervising and co-ordinating counsellors or volunteers is essential.
Closing date: Monday, 1st October 2018 - 9 am
Interviews: Week commencing 8th October 2018
This post is based in their office in Edgware Road
Please download an application pack from the website
For further information and an informal discussion please call 020 7034 0303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £15,000 pro rata (FTE £25,000)
How to apply: Woman’s Trust application pack to be downloaded