Hosted by Baroness Anita Gale, the Women’s Resource Centre invites you to join us at a Round Table on:
When the UK exits the EU, equality and human rights legislation, employment rights and measures aimed at tackling VAWG are at risk of being rolled back or eliminated altogether, and there are huge direct and indirect risks to women’s rights and gender equality. The impact of which will be significantly felt in the Women’s sector.
Women’s Resource Centre would like to invite you to a focused and compact Round Table meeting with senior managers from the sector, to discuss the risks (and opportunities) Brexit presents Women’s organisations and in doing so, establish:
• The specific issues we as a sector prioritise for action
• What form(s) collaborative action must take.
• Baroness Anita Gale - Lords Shadow Women and Equalities Minister
• Cris McCurley, Solictor, BenHoareBell Solictors
The event will
- Increase participants' knowledge about key policy changes and their impact on the sector.
- Ensure a Women's Sector perspective, needs and contribution informs a collaborative response.
- Increase participants' knowledge and understanding of how to run their organisations/services more effectively post/pre-Brexit (related to finances, collaborative working, etc.)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org