Who is it for?
Individuals who are or will be involved in the design and delivery of training in their organisations
What’s it about?
This one day course guides participants through the key skills needed to design and deliver effective training and handle common difficult situations that may arise
What will I take away?
- An understanding of learning styles
- Ways to meet the needs of any and all participants through appropriate training exercises
- A variety of ways to deal with difficult situations that may occur in a training session
- How to ensure course objectives are always met
If you do not fulfill the above criteria the following applies:
- If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day,
- If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full day.
Due to strict funding requirements, places are limited to two participants per organisation.
Please read our Training Policies about cancellations, late arrivals, etc. here.