Who’s it for?
Women’s organisations and projects who want to learn more about: competitive tendering; what commissioners are looking for; improve their bid writing skills and improve their abilities to secure funding from public sector commissioners by submitting improved bids
What’s it about?
In this increasingly difficult economic climate it is essential that women’s organisations are equipped with a thorough understanding of the commissioning process and knowledge of what commissioners are looking for. This short, introductory course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to meet commissioners’ requirements and standards when submitting bids. Our trainer has experience of both sides of the commissioning process and will share her knowledge and expertise to support your organisation to become more financially resilient.
What will I take away?
- An understanding of the competitive tendering process
- An understanding of commissioners’ perspective and focus
- Tips for writing a strong and clear proposal
- Increased knowledge of commissioning and procurement
- Increased knowledge of how your organisation can potentially become more financially sound and efficient
If you do not fulfil the above criteria the following applies:
If your organisation is a Member of WRC you will need to pay £25 for the full day
If your organisation is not a member of WRC you will need to pay £50 for the full